8.5.13

Crossing Over

I absolutely adore these pants. I bought them (maybe 5 years ago?) at Zara. I was on the fence about the whole drop crotch trend that was relevant at that time. So when I saw these pants, I thought the crossover detail was a perfect compromise. The crotch is dropped low enough but not to the, "Oh snap, I just poo-ed my pants" effect. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size avaliable so I got them two sizes too big. Literally! I have them safety pinned all around my waist. Maybe I should've gotten them tailored after all these years, whoops. Anyway, I'm thrilled to see the whole crossover trend to be taking effect. Maybe Zara will make these in black or maybe I'll work up the courage to finally purchase these (drool). On another note, my dog really has no shame when it comes to photo bombing.
IMG_1861
IMG_1798
IMG_1804
Rick Owens jacket, Zara pants, Helmut tee, Jimmy Choo loafers, Proenza Schouler PS11 bag

5 comments:

Mae said...

Zara still kills it. I love how timeless and classic these pants are, even though with a twist.

Have you thought about getting them tailored so you don't have to deal with the hassle of safety pins? :)

Love + aloha, Mae Xx // thereafterish.com

Jane said...

This bag is killing me <3

My Gaby said...

amazing textures!

http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

Mariette said...

O.m.g. Your bag is gorgeous!

Liefs, Mariette

MissesPaz said...

Where did you find that amazing hat??