10.3.13

Sittin' Pretty

 photo IMG_0827_zpsa7eeaad7.jpg

 photo IMG_0824_zpsdb282681.jpg

 photo IMG_0851_zps0c9b0522.jpg

 photo IMG_0842_zps525f656b.jpg

Topshop sweatshirt, ASOS skirt, Burberry Prorsum booties, Proenza Schouler PS11 bag, H&M beanie

I've been really into pencil skirts lately. I'm not a fan of the skirts with back slits. I like tube knit skirts that are midi length. I think they look more "modern casual" and not so "business like". Though without said slit, my mobility is rendered inept. 

"Either tip toe around like an idiot or shut up and sit pretty" - I chose the latter.

5 comments:

Trill Babe said...

love your outfit x

Mae said...

Your outfit is insanely amazing, but I think I resonate more with the quote. It's guts/glory/sass and inspiration.

I also am in love with your home. But I've said that before.

Love + aloha,
Mae Xx // thereafterish.com

Lavinya Royes said...

love your outfit. Would be awesome if you did a house tour. it looks uniquely decorated. x

Lavinya Royes said...

love your outfit. Would be awesome if you did a house tour. it looks uniquely decorated. x

Violet said...

The combo of the sweatshirt and shirt is perfect!

Im enjoying your blog btw!

-Violet
RosesareRedblog.com