24.2.13

J-Lot

 photo IMG_0700_zps541f3a74.jpg
 photo IMG_0681_zps962d1f2f.jpg
 photo IMG_0684_zpsc47512af.jpg
 photo IMG_0721_zpsbc82c99e.jpg
 photo IMG_0729_zps0749d551.jpg
Zara Blazer, Miss Sixty J-Lot jeans, T by Alexander Wang tank, Zara scarf, Hermes Clic Clac bracelet

These are the oldest pair of jeans I still have in my closet. I think they were the 2nd pair of skinny jeans I ever bought back in '04! The faded black wash, ankle zippers, and semi relaxed fit rates them top 5 in the denim department of my closet. That says a lot. I have maybe 20-25 pairs of jeans and I only rotate between the 5. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have an instagram?

Anonymous said...

Did you have rhinoplasty (a.k.a. a nose job)?

Mae said...

I love that you have a perfect knowledge of your style and how to dress your body and have your style down to a science. You always look so glam and flawless without any effort. It's this California Effortless glam... You might not like being called glam, but you have it. It's your confidence.

Really love your style.

Love + aloha,
Mae Xx // thereafterish.com

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious ԁisсussion аbout this
paгagraph here at this ωeblog, I hаve гead all that, sο now
me also cоmmеnting here.

My blog ρost: http://bobstechblogs.blogspot.com

Sugar said...

I'm speechless LOVE all your outfits

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to take a good deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these strategies to your won weblog.


my site - clear