22.1.13

Work It

This year is off to a weird start for me, fashion wise. I never thought I'd be the kinda of girl who'd wear tights or tennis shoes, unless she's working out, which I never ever do. I use to be the "four inches & up" type of gal, even if it's to the grocery store (my local Trader Joe's is kind of a hot spot). Now I just find any shoe with a heel to be difficult. My boyfriend has to bribe me into wearing heels with expensive dinners.... because that's just the type of relationship we have.

 photo IMG_9737_zpsc346d20b.jpg

 photo IMG_9725_zpse6d9af44.jpg

 photo IMG_9684_zps99822731.jpg

 photo IMG_9697_zps687b799c.jpg

 photo IMG_9717_zps6515699c.jpg

 photo IMG_9709_zps800a99c6.jpg

 photo IMG_9758_zpsfb623939.jpg

Vintage blazer/coat, American Apparel workout pants, Adidas shoes, Celine Nano tote, Hermes CDC cuff, Rag & Bone hat.

8 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

You're too gorgeous! Love your hair <3


XO J
www.style-worthwhile.com

Alyssa Nicole said...

This look is amazing, and your hair is PERFECT <3

http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

FASHION SPIKE said...

those nails look wonderful!!
Follow each other?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

HerNameIsMel said...

Wow. I love this. You're adorable. Love your style in fashion and decor. I randomly came across a post you had on Chictopia. Do you have an Instagram account, I'd love to follow you that way.

Moonbeams,
Melanie

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

you are too gorgeous! your hair is perfect and i like the cat-like nails. forget heels this outfit is everyday chic! i discovered you on chictopia today and thought I'd say hi :)

It would make me happy if you visited too!
pandaphilia fashion

Elena sen said...

You are gonna be the next big thing :P

recollectionvintage said...

that coat is a perfect fit! what a fabulous find. ps. your house? its bananas. love it. so happy to have found your blog.

www.recollectionvintage.com

Mae said...

I just commented this on your Chictopia account: Sneakers are the new heels.

Boom.

You're so gorgeous and your apartment is rad.

Love + aloha,
Mae Xx // thereafterish.com