24.1.13

Rodarte Swaggin'

Nameless dude at Starbucks: uh, your nails are really sharp
Me: oh, thanks

It's just like when people use to tell me that I'm really skinny, as if it were a courteous hazard warning to something I wasn't aware of. It's not meant as a compliment, it rarely ever is, but my initial reaction always is to say, "thank you".

 photo IMG_9802_zps1e6f5420.jpg

 photo IMG_9817_zpsfaf2baf1.jpg

 photo IMG_9822_zps69cdf42c.jpg

 photo IMG_9826_zps3470ff32.jpg

 photo IMG_9838_zps3734eb76.jpg

Rodarte shirt, Rag & Bone chino pants, Vintage cheetah coat, Vintage men's hat, Hermes CDC cuff, Celine ID bracelet

5 comments:

alison*elle said...

I find those types of comments so bizarre and pointless. Like, oh wow, I didn't know my nails were sharp but thank you for telling me. Anyway, love the tee and this whole look!

xo, alison*elle

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

hah...Love your response.
xo,
nancy

FASHION ICE said...

lovin' that top! really liking your outfits xx

Michelle said...

Love your Rodarte tee, I've been looking for one everywhere! I don't know where to find one. =/

Raihana B. said...

I LOVE your hat! I've been looking for one everywhere! Same Hermes bracelet :)

xxx